This unique gang forming system utilizes aluminum joist and walers to create most any size or shape form. STUDFORM is fully adjustable for a wide variety of tie spacings and finishes. The Studform system improves worker’s productivity, lowers assembly costs and promotes more efficient use of crane time.
- Fast connecting hardware.
- Optimum strength-to-weight ratio.
- Less component weight leads to more productive man hours.
- Does not require crane for assembly.
- Versatile – assembles to any height or width.
- Requires fewer ties per square foot.
- High-rise construction, waste water treatment plants, power plants and bridges.
- Can be used on straight walls or curved walls.
- Ideal for large gang forms.
- Use STUDFORM to gang form large surfaces and Mod-U-Form to hand set cut up areas.
- Comes with a complete range of accessories to meet most any gang forming applications.
- Transition panel enables Studform to be used with LOGIK and Mod-U-Form.
Please find your local or global contacts here
Do you have any questions or need our support?
Then get in contact with us!