LOGIK Crane Set Forming System
LOGIK is a heavy duty steel-frame, plywood-faced modular crane set forming system that needs no walers, nuts or bolts and has minimal clamping requirements. The panel withstands concrete pressures of up to 1670psf. One hammer blow and the LOGIK clamp aligns, levels and locks the adjacent form panels to provide a fast, simple and solid connection. The unique clamping action eliminates costly stiffening components that other systems require.
- Simple - only 3 main components: panels, clamps and ties.
- Quick – installs fast: unique clamping action eliminates stiffening components. Large area panels mean fewer pieces to handle.
- Symmetrical panels – can be used either vertically or horizontally to form any height.
- Fewer ties required compared to other crane set systems.
- Galvanized panels for longer life and lower maintenance.
- A full range of panel sizes and accessories enable LOGIK to be used on most any heavy-duty wall forming application.
Please find your local or global contacts here
Do you have any questions or need our support?
Then get in contact with us!