Steel Post Shores
Easy to handle and easy to erect. Adjustments are made at standard working heights which eliminates the need for stooping or reaching. Available in a variety of sizes and allowable loads. Shoring heights range from 5 feet 7 inches to 16 feet.
- Tube is open at both ends to prevent accumulation of water and debris thereby retarding rust development.
- Top plates and base plates are provided with nail holes.
- Adjusting nut with 8-inch handle for precise height adjustment.
- For shoring and reshoring applications.
- For higher capacity post shores for shoring and reshoring applications, refer to the GASS Aluminum shoring system.
Please find your local or global contacts here
Do you have any questions or need our support?
Then get in contact with us!