GASS Aluminium Shoring | Up to 24,000 Lbs Leg Loadings
The GASS® aluminium shoring system has been developed to meet the speed, safety and economic demands of the modern construction industry.
The 24,000 lbs per leg high productivity, lightweight GASS aluminium shoring system has integral brace frames and has been designed to require only three main individual components: outer leg, inner leg and ledger frame.
GASS is commonly used for shoring and reshore in the construction of:
- reservoirs - using GASS rolling table forms
- residential and commercial concrete frame structures
- Industrial structures - GASS tower structures for heavily loaded slabs.
GASS aluminium shoring at a glance
- GASS can be easily assembled, because the aluminium components are lightweight. All components are under 50 lbs.
- Quick fastening and simple location of ledger frames - only a hammer is needed
- Up to 24,000 lbs heavy-duty capacity per leg reduces number of components required
- Ledger frames can be located at any vertical position along the leg
- 8-way connection into the GASS leg
Please find your local or global contacts here
Do you have any questions or need our support?
Then get in contact with us!