Aluminum Flying Forming System
This highly mobile system speeds shoring of formwork on multiple story buildings. Fully adjustable, it features lightweight aluminum trusses and joists, which maneuver easily reducing flying time and labor costs.
- Lightweight aluminum trusses and joists maximize crane reach.
- Fast – generally a table can be stripped, flown and reset in about 15 to 20 minutes depending on job site conditions.
- Fully adjustable system – table width, length and height are easily adjusted to fit most job requirements.
- All truss modules are delivered preassembled thereby reducing on-site erection time and labor costs.
- Full range of accessories available to tailor the system to fit most any flying table application.
- Ideal for use in high-rise construction where there are a number of repetitive pouring cycles on typical floors.
- Where there are a number of multiple horizontal moves that are typical.
- Where a long span working platform is required.
Please find your local or global contacts here
Do you have any questions or need our support?
Then get in contact with us!