Forming & Shoring
Aluma Systems' Concrete Construction division, a Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services company, delivers high-efficiency formwork and engineering solutions to construction clients world-wide.
Aluma Systems has revolutionized the infrastructure construction market, improving on-site productivity by 38 percent and optimizing concrete pour cycles with a 40 percent cycle reduction. Our world-class engineering team is continuously developing concrete formwork product enhancements for increased safety, productivity, and customer-specific design requirements.
With four decades of experience in more than 50 countries, Aluma Systems improves the quality and speed of construction all over the world. From high-rise towers, dams and stadiums, to bridges, transit systems, and water treatment plants, no company has revolutionized on-site productivity more than Aluma Systems.
Our Concrete Construction Service Offerings Include:
- Rental/Sales of shoring and formwork systems.
- Engineering and design, aluminum and steel shoring solutions.
- Pre-assembly on and off site.
- Temporary shoring for existing and new construction.
- Safety programs & training.
- Custom aluminum concrete forming systems.
- Flying Form Table Systems.
- Vertical and horizontal forming technologies.
- Temporary access scaffolding.